Are you interested in writing for Weddings Kenya’s Inspire Magazine? Well, you’re in the right place.
We welcome everyone with an interest in weddings or involved in the weddings business to submit article ideas to us. Please use the form below to submit your ideas instead of sending us full articles. That way we can determine if the article idea is a good fit before you spend a lot of time writing it.
How you benefit
The guest writing arrangement is not a paying position. It is a mutually beneficial arrangement that will afford you the following benefits:
- A bio at the end of each post with a picture and links of your website/blog and social media accounts (this will add backlinks, which will help you with your SEO efforts).
- Promotion of your post on our social media accounts hence increasing visibility for you or your brand.
Still not convinced? Read top 10 reasons why you should start guest blogging.
What we expect
Our aim is to share useful information with our audience. Therefore, we expect the following from our guest writers:
- Create original content aimed at inspiring, informing, and engaging our target audience (brides, grooms and wedding vendors).
- If you’d like, you can repost an excerpt of your article on your personal blog, but we ask you not to republish the whole post on other websites.
- Prompt and respectful response to comments on your posts.
- We recommend posts between 350 and 500 words, but we are open to it if it takes more to write a great post.
What we look for in a post
Here are a few things we look for in blog articles and story pitches:
- Concreteness – The more specific an article is, the better.
- Clarity – We know you’re smart. But this isn’t an academic document. Your language should be clear and easily accessible.
- A New Take – We acknowledge that there are a lot of online articles each day. We love coming across something fresh, or even a new take on a tired topic.
- Wedding Focus – Our blog is focused on providing value to people in the wedding business, as well as brides and grooms. We are seeking for guest writers to tailor their content to our audience.
Send Over Your Ideas
If you’re interested in doing some guest writing, please get in touch using this form. If you have any questions about guest writing or the application process, email us at email@example.com.